SupportHere you can get help & support from us, from our manufacturers, and information on some of the more technical aspects of our products..
Are you having a problem with a product?
- Check the connections and whether any drivers need to be installed.
- If it is a hard drive, make sure it has been formatted correctly.
- Check the manufacturer's website for support, as other people may have had this problem before.
- Check the manufacturer's website for any firmware or software upgrades.
- If you are sure there is a fault with the product, check whether the manufacturer has a direct replacement service. This is normally the quickest method.
- Alternatively, get in touch with us via the "contact us" page, by email, phone, or in person.
- We can advise if there is a solution, or if a replacement will be needed.
- We will then give you an RMA number, so you can send the product back to us for testing and replacement.