Netgear M4300-28G-PoE+ Managed L3 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) Black 1U Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Stackable Managed Switch, L3, 24-port 1000BASE-T (RJ45) PoE+, 2-port 10GBASE-T (RJ45), 2-port 10GBASE-X (SFP+), 128Gbps, USB, Mini-USB / RJ45 / RS232 console ports, APS1000W PSU
Out of stock
Custom Spanstor Build & Test
As part of our Spanstor Build & Test services, any enclosure bought with drives, we will include all firmware installations, physical drive installations, RAID/cache configurations and drive bad-sector checks, all at no additional cost. If you have any questions, please contact our friendly sales team by chat, phone or email.
The world’s first 1G and 10G virtual chassis platform with 10G stacking designed for mid-enterprise edge and SMB core deployments. The M4300 series scales from 24x1G to 48x10G to deliver resilient, spine and leaf, edge to core connectivity for unified wired and wireless networks.
The NETGEAR M4300 Stackable Switch Series delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 cost-effective services for mid-enterprise edge with full PoE+ and SMB core deployments with unrivalled ease of use: 10 Gigabit models can seamlessly stack with 1 Gigabit models within the series, enabling spine and leaf line-rate stacking topologies. Non-stop forwarding (NSF) virtual chassis architectures provide advanced High Availability (HA) with hitless failover across the stack. Dual redundant, modular power supplies equipping full width models contribute to business continuity management. Layer 3 feature set includes static, dynamic and policy-based routing – as standard. Perfect for wireless access, unified communications and IP video, the NETGEAR M4300 Switch Series is also ready for the future, with Software-defined Network (SDN) and OpenFlow 1.3 enabled for your network.
– M4300 is flexible enough for mixed stacking between 10 Gigabit and 1 Gigabit models, using any 10G port with any media type (RJ45, SFP+, DAC cables)
– High-availability is another key differentiator for stackable solutions: in case of a master switch failure, NSF and hitless failover ensure the standby switch takes over while forwarding plane continues to forward traffic on the operational stack members without any service interruption
– Two half-width M4300 switches can be paired in a single rack space for redundant Top of Rack installations with Auto-iSCSI prioritization
– 10 Gigabit ports are all independent and 1G backward compatible for progressive transition to 10G speeds
– Entire feature set including L2 switching (multi-tiered access control) and L3 routing (static, RIP, OSPF, VRRP, PIM, PBR) is available without license
– DHCP/BootP innovative auto-installation including firmware and configuration file upload automation
– Line-rate spine and leaf stacking topologies offer multiple possibilities in server rooms, in branch collapsed cores or at the edge of growing networks
– Even if an organization is not ready for SDN, OpenFlow support offers future-ready design for maximum investment protection
– With successive tiering, the Authentication Manager allows for authentication methods per port for a tiered authentication based on configured time-outs
– With BYOD, tiered Dot1x -> MAB -> Captive Portal authentication is powerful and simple to implement with strict policies
Industry standard management
– Industry standard command line interface (CLI), functional NETGEAR web interface (GUI), SNMP, sFlow and RSPAN
– Single-pane-of-glass NMS300 management platform with centralized firmware updates and mass-configuration support
Industry leading warranty
– NETGEAR M4300 series is covered under NETGEAR ProSafe Lifetime Hardware Warranty
– 90 days of Technical Support via phone and email, Lifetime Technical Support through online chat and Lifetime Next Business Day hardware replacement
|Power connector||DC-in jack|
|Power consumption (typical)||1000 W|
|Number of power supply units||1|
|Ports & interfaces|
|SFP+ module slots quantity||2|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||26|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Power connector||DC-in jack|
|Switching capacity||128 Gbit/s|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
Got a question?
If you have any questions, concerns or would simply like to know more about the products we sell, please don’t hesitate to contact us by using the options below.