Netgear ProSAFE WC7500 gateway/controller 10,100,1000 Mbit/s
4-port 10/100/1000, 8 MB Flash + 2 GB CF, 1 GB DDR2 RAM, Wireless a/b/g/n, 6.4lb
Netgear ProSAFE WC7500
Out of stock
Custom Spanstor Build & Test
As part of our Spanstor Build & Test services, any enclosure bought with drives, we will include all firmware installations, physical drive installations, RAID/cache configurations and drive bad-sector checks, all at no additional cost. If you have any questions, please contact our friendly sales team by chat, phone or email.
Manage thousands of users with one smart and easy controller.
Exceptional ease-of-use. Best-in-class performance. A full-featured, reliable Wireless LAN architecture. In short, the WC7520 is the smart, easy choice to meet the demands of mid-size organizations with thousands of users.
Reliable, Secure and Scalable Wireless Controller for Mid-sized Businesses, Schools and Hospitals
The NETGEAR ProSAFE® Wireless Controller WC7520 offers a high-performance, fully-featured, yet extremely affordable, Wireless LAN architecture to meet the demands of medium-sized businesses, schools, and hospitals with thousands of users.
– Seamless L2 and L3 fast roaming provide support for latency-sensitive applications such as video, audio and voice over wireless
– Dynamic RF Management: Automatic controls of AP transmit power and channel allocations ensure coverage by minimizing interferences
– Self-healing Wireless: Automatic WLAN healing after loss of AP or due to RF interferences adapts the power and channel of the other APs around the area
– Load balancing and rate limiting ensure fair bandwidth allocation among all clients for robust wireless connectivity
– Dynamic load balancing of clients across APs is provided based on number of clients per AP, or based on signal strength threshold/data rate threshold of clients per AP
– The scalable WC7520 Controller enables businesses to grow their wireless network as needed with a dramatic return on investment: WC7520 scales up to 50 access points (AP) – and up to 150 access points (AP) with stacking
– Support of controller redundancy to maximize reliability
– Customer floor maps: Heat maps by wireless band, wireless channel and signal strength allow real-time reporting of the wireless network status
– Redundancy for always-on reliability and peace of mind: N+1 redundancy with failover (one cold redundant Controller for 1, 2 or 3 production Controllers)
– Built to last, the WC7520 Controller is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Ease of Use
– Conﬁgure the MAC address ﬁlters, make SSID changes, and change the password for all access points—all from the single WC7520 interface
– Triangulation: Administrators can easily locate known APs, rogue APs, and associated clients on the heat map
– Wireless bundles (for single and dual band APs) for ease of ordering
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3u|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Ports & interfaces|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||4|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||262 x 440 x 43 mm|
|Output voltage||5 V|
|Output current||8 A|
|Power supply||13 W|
|Input voltage||100 – 240 V|
|Input frequency||50 – 60 Hz|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 – 45 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 – 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||0 – 90%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||0 – 95%|
|Internal memory type||DDR2|
|Internal memory||1024 MB|
|Flash memory||8 MB|
|Mounting type||Rack mounting|
Got a question?
If you have any questions, concerns or would simply like to know more about the products we sell, please don’t hesitate to contact us by using the options below.