Netgear WC9500 gateway/controller
High Capacity Enterprise-Class Wireless Controller, 10Gbps, 165W
Out of stock
Custom Spanstor Build & Test
As part of our Spanstor Build & Test services, any enclosure bought with drives, we will include all firmware installations, physical drive installations, RAID/cache configurations and drive bad-sector checks, all at no additional cost. If you have any questions, please contact our friendly sales team by chat, phone or email.
The WC9500 High Capacity Wireless Controller is ideal for education customers, medium to large sized hospitality, and healthcare deployments. Designed with simplicity in management and ease of use, it offers enterprise grade functionality and capacity for organizations of all sizes.
– UFast algorithm provides fast and easy Access Point discovery and firmware management
– Fully distributed L2 and L3 roaming enable optimal performance and maximum throughput for seamless mobility
– Automatic controls of AP transmit power and channel allocations ensure best coverage by minimizing interferences
– Load balancing and rate limiting provide fair bandwidth allocation among all clients for robust wireless connectivity
– Support up to 200 Access Points with a single WC9500 and up to 600 Access Points with a stacks of three WC9500.
– Support full line of ProSAFE® Access Points with simplified management and comprehensive monitoring
– Support of (N+1) controller redundancy to maximize reliability and minimizes service disruptions
– Complete hardware resilience with dual fan tray and hot-swappable power supplies
– Maximizes investment flexibility with pay as you go licenses. Each WC9500 comes with two evaluation AP licenses. Additional management of AP’s can be enabled with 10 AP licenses.
– Self-healing algorithm adapts power and channel of neighboring APs for improved user experience during interference impacted events
– Investment protection with support of entry level ProSAFE® Access Points and future proof with 802.11ac Access Points
– Provides complete view of customer deployment environment with heat map, wireless channel, and signal strength for real-time reporting of network status
Ease of Use
– Complete search and sort functions for identification of key wireless statistics and environmental conditions
– Simple to use Wizard for easy Access Points discovery and configuration managements
– Quick set up with WC9500 Web interface and comprehensive monitoring information
– Intuitive management interfaces allow set up of complete wireless networks in minutes
|Authentication method||802.1x, MAC address|
|Ports & interfaces|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||430 x 43 x 440 mm|
|Power consumption (typical)||165 W|
|Input voltage||100 – 240 V|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 – 45 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 – 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 – 90%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 – 95%|
Got a question?
If you have any questions, concerns or would simply like to know more about the products we sell, please don’t hesitate to contact us by using the options below.