Seagate BarraCuda (Desktop 2.5″) 5TB
ST5000LM000 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s 5TB 5400RPM
Out of stock
Custom Spanstor Build & Test
As part of our Spanstor Build & Test services, any enclosure bought with drives, we will include all firmware installations, physical drive installations, RAID/cache configurations and drive bad-sector checks, all at no additional cost. If you have any questions, please contact our friendly sales team by chat, phone or email.
Amazing Versatility. Unmatched Dependability.
Seagate brings over 20 years of trusted performance and reliability to the Seagate? BarraCuda? 2.5-inch HDDs ? now available in capacities up to 5 TB.
- Broadest 2.5-inch hard drive portfolio with up to 5 TB capacity and both 7 mm and 15 mm form factors suitable for a variety of compute applications.
- Thinnest and lightest 2.5-inch hard drive with up to 2 TB storage in a 7 mm z-height, providing seamless upgrades of thin and light laptops and smaller form factor?systems.
- Fast data rates of up to 140 MB/s enables superior PC end-user experience and snappier file transfers.
- 2.5-inch, 15 mm z-height hard drives provide 3 TB to 5 TB in capacity, offering the highest-capacity 2.5-inch hard drives available for external or all-in-one storage.
- 15 mm z-height enables slimmer all-in-one desktop PC drives while helping reduce system heat generation and vibration.
- 5 TB drives can store more than 1.25 million songs and 600 hours of HD video.
- Low startup current configurations for 3 TB to 5 TB drives enable use in legacy lowcurrent systems like USB-2 external boxes, while simultaneously lowering power consumption.
- Mobile storage
- External storage systems
- All-in-one PCs
- Ultra-slim desktop PCs
|Bytes per Sector (logical/physical)||512/4,096|
|Data Transfer Rate (MB/s)||Up to 140|
|Rotational Speed (RPM)||5,400|
|Head-Rest Method||QuietStep? Ramp Load|
|Non-recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read, Max||1 per 10E14|
|Limited Warranty (years) 1||2|
|Startup Current (+5 V, A)||1.2|
|Read/Write Power, Average (W)||1.9/2.1|
|Idle Power, Average (W)||1.1|
|Temperature, Operating (?C)||0?C ? 60?C|
|Temperature, Non-operating (?C)||'-40?C ? 70?C|
|Shock, Operating: 2 ms (Gs)||300|
|Shock, Non-operating: 1 ms (Gs)||650|
|Acoustics, Idle, Typical (bels?sound power)||2.6|
|Acoustics, Seek, Typical (bels?sound power)||2.7|
|Width (mm/in)||69.85 mm/2.75 in|
|Depth (mm/in)||100.35 mm/3.951 in|
|Weight (g/lb, max)||190 g/0.42 lb|
|Carton Unit Quantity||40|
|Cartons Per Pallet/Layer||60/10|
|Multi-Tier Caching Technology TM||Yes|
Got a question?
If you have any questions, concerns or would simply like to know more about the products we sell, please don’t hesitate to contact us by using the options below.