Seagate Exos X16 14TB
ST14000NM001G 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s 14TB 7200 RPM
Custom Spanstor Build & Test
As part of our Spanstor Build & Test services, any enclosure bought with drives, we will include all firmware installations, physical drive installations, RAID/cache configurations and drive bad-sector checks, all at no additional cost. If you have any questions, please contact our friendly sales team by chat, phone or email.
Seagate Exos X16 Series Hard Drives
The most scalable drives in the datasphere, Exos X series hard drives integrate the latest technology in support of a secure and reliable cloud data centre.
Seagate manufactures hard drives that specifically address the needs of the hyperscale storage market. As the flagship of the Seagate? X class, the Exos? X16 enterprise hard drives are the highest-capacity hard drives in the fleet.
- Hyperscale applications/cloud data centres
- Massive scale-out data centres
- Big data applications
- High-capacity density RAID storage Mainstream enterprise external/internal storage arrays
- Distributed file systems, including Hadoop and Ceph
- Enterprise backup and restore ? D2D, virtual tape
- Centralised surveillance
Maximum Storage Capacity for Highest Rack Space Efficiency
- Industry’s first 16 TB drive for 33% more petabytes per rack
- Highest 16 TB hard drive performance with enhanced caching, making it perfect for cloud data centre and massive scale-out data centre applications
- Hyperscale SATA model tuned for large data transfers and low latency
- PowerBalance? feature optimises Watts/TB
- Helium sealed-drive design delivers lower total cost of ownership through lower power and weight
- Next-generation helium side-sealing weld technology for added handling robustness and leak protection
- Digital environmental sensors to monitor internal drive conditions for optimal operation and performance
- Data protection and security: Seagate Secure? features for safe, affordable, fast, and easy drive retirement
- Proven enterprise-class reliability backed by 5-year limited warranty and 2.5M-hr MTBF rating
Got a question?
If you have any questions, concerns or would simply like to know more about the products we sell, please don’t hesitate to contact us by using the options below.