Unbranded null 80TB (5 X 16TB Seagate IronWolf (NAS))
The Unbranded null 80TB is good enclosure. It comes with 2 RAM providing outstanding performance for those looking for a cost effective Network Storage option. This Unbranded null is backed with Unbranded’s limited warranty.
Out of the box this NAS can handle 5 x 3.5" hard drives / SSDs, giving it a maximum capacity of 80TB
via 16TB drives.
- Pre-populated with 80TB of storage capacity (includes 5x 16TB Seagate IronWolf (NAS) HDD)
- RAID Levels: 0/1/5/(6)
- 2MB Random Access Memory (RAM)
- Arrives with warranty for enclosure and 3yr warranty for hard drives
Includes Seagate IronWolf (NAS) 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s Hard Drives
Combining Unbranded null and 5 Seagate hard disks will provide you with a solid, long term Storage solution.
Vital Statistics (per drive)
- Model Number: ST16000VN001
- Rotation: 7200RPM
- Interface: 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s
- Form factor: 3.5 inch
- Capacity: 16TB
- Cache: 256MB
- Warranty: 3yr
Back of the Unbranded null box (the connections)
Free Unbranded null SpanStor Build & Test
You can have JBOD,RAID 0,RAID 1,RAID 5,RAID 6,RAID 10 set up on Unbranded null . We offer our completely free and highly recommended SpanStor build service for your Unbranded 5-bay enclosure.
We ensure that your Unbranded box and Seagate drives are in perfect working order before we send it out, at no additional cost. Depending on the nature and complexity of the setup you request, this can take from a few minutes to a few hours, all done here at SPAN, thereby saving you time and money.
Possible RAID options for your Unbranded 5-bay box are explained below.
Unbranded null RAID options
Choose your RAID here ->
Spanstor Build And Test
- JBOD- is a cost-effective network storage solution. If you have a lot of temporarily data to store, JBODs are an economical solution. Mind that the data is not critical or you have an effective backup scheme in place.
JBOD is either a single or number of disks which are grouped together and presented to the Operating System as a single volume, called 'Spanning'. If you lose a single disk in the JBOD then you possibly will lose data, as the concept of a JBOD does not include not fault tolerance.
- RAID 0 is ideal for non-critical storage of data that have to be read/written at a high speed, such as on a video editing station or an image retouching. RAID 0 offers great performance, both in read and write operations. All storage capacity is used, there is no overhead.
- RAID 1 (mirrored drive) is ideal for critical storage, like accounting systems. It is also suitable for small servers in which only two data drives will be used (disc mirroring). It offers excellent read speed and a write-speed that is comparable to that of a single drive. In case a drive fails, data do not have to be rebuild, they just have to be copied to the replacement drive (mirroring hdd
). It can be used as back up mirror.
- RAID 5 combines efficient storage with excellent security and decent performance. It is ideal for file and application servers that have a limited number of data drives. Very fast read data transactions while write data transactions are bit slower. In case if drive fails, you still have access to all data, even while the failed drive is being replaced and system rebuilds the data on the new drive.
- RAID 6 combines efficient storage with excellent security and decent performance. Similar to RAID 5, read data transactions are very fast. Two drives can fail and you still have access to all data, even while the failed drives are being replaced. It makes it more secure.
- RAID 10 combines pros and cons of RAID 0 and RAID 1 in one single system. If one drive fails, the rebuild time is very fast because data being copied from the surviving mirror to a new drive.
If you buy this Unbranded null and hard drives we do free build and test for the unit and hard drives. So you can use this device straight out of the box. All free of charge in null price.
Same Day and Next Day Delivery available in UK and fast WorldWide delivery for products in stock.
FREE Business Quotes available for products with specific requirements or quantities. Often cheaper than Amazon.
Unbranded null null RAM / Card upgrade options