1. Open Qfinder Pro to locate your QNAP NAS on your network. When found, select and click Network Drives.
2. Type the username and password of your NAS then click OK. The Mount Network Drives window will open next.
3. Select the option for Add mounted folders to ‘Favourites’ in Finder and click OK. By deafult, the selected protocol is SMB/CIFS. Users can select a different protocol from the drop-down menu.
4. A confirmation window will open, click Yes.
5. A confirmation of verification is required, type your MacOS username and password and click OK.
6. Select the shared folder and click The shared folder is now mapped as a network drive and can be accessed through Qfinder Pro or the Network section of your MacOS.