Qnap TR-002 Hardware/Software RAID BOX
- USB3.1 Gen2 10Gbps Type-C port
- 2X 3.5inch SATA 6Gb/s with lockable trays
- Qnap External RAID Manager for Windows and MAC
- Use switch at the back to select hardware RAID or Software RAID
- Supports RAID0 and RAID1 (Mirror)
- Also supports JBOD combined capacity or individual disks
- Eject button for disconeting from NAS or Computer
- Easy backup button to copy data from TR-002 to the NAS automatically
Supports various RAID levels
The TR-002 supports a variety of RAID configurations. Depending on your requirements, you can switch between hardware- or software-controlled RAID modes. Move the DIP switches to corresponding positions for your ideal RAID mode: Individual, JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1/10 or RAID 5. You can also configure the RAID settings from your QNAP NAS, or by using the QNAP External RAID Manager utility on your computer.
Treats every disk as separate storage space, allowing you to independently access each one.
All the disks are recognized as a single drive. This allows maximal storage utilization but provides no data protection.
RAID 0 Mode
Data is split amongst the drives. RAID 0 provides the fastest performance but does not protect data from drive failure.
Half of the total storage capacity is used to store data, and the other half keeps a copy of this data. This provides high data protection at the cost of only being able to use half the installed storage space.
Software Ctrl Mode
Use this mode to control the RAID configuration from your NAS or computer.
|Drive Bay||2 x 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s|
|Drive Compatibility||• 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s hard disk drives
• 2.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s hard disk drives
• 2.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s solid state drives
|Lockable with key lock||Key lock|
|USB Port||1 x USB 3.0 Type-C
NOTE: This port is only for connecting the RAID enclosure to a NAS or computer.
• One Touch Copy
• RAID modes: Software Ctrl, Individual, JBOD, RAID 0/1/
|Power Supply Unit||65W, 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption (W)||–|
|Operating Temperature & Relative Humidity||0 ~ 40˚C ( 32˚F ~ 104˚F ), 5 ~ 95% RH non-condensing, wet bulb: 27˚C (80.6˚F)|
|Security Slot||Kensington security slot|